Monday, June 11, 2007

My dad thinks I am a master of the French language. I am just about to call a French businessman to try to arrange a time for an American businessman to call him. I guess. I don't even really know. All I know is that this phone call will take place in a French that I definitely don't speak--business French. Also, in my nervousness about this conversation, I have completely forgotten English and can't tell if I've spelled business correctly despite Spell Check's insistence that I have. OH GOD SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!

I just did it. If this company dies, it is so not my fault.

1 comment:

Katie said...

When my brother was studying for a French exam, I told him I'd call you with any questions he had. My mom was really into the idea.

So, you know, it's not just your dad.