Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Holy crap, whoa

"Uncommon Women" Week is running away with itself.

So far we have five professors signed up to give panels. We are sort of talking with the higher-ups of the Women's Project, a theatre company. Anne Cattaneo, the dramaturg for Lincoln Center and the original dramaturg for "Uncommon Women and Others" is coming to speak with us.

I just got two e-mails, one from Katie Carter saying that one of the chief editors of BITCH magazine wants to speak, and one from Mary Fleischer saying that Alexis Greene, a theatre critic, is also interested in coming.

Holy crap.

I also am presenting my Camille stuff at Honor's Day and just got a refund check for $11.25 all of which is going to laundry. Man, my life.

2 comments:

Katie said...

WHAT. This sounds awesome. Congratulations. Thank God the Honors Day people did not schedule us at the same time. I am going to sit in the front row at your presentation.

(Alice, ask me where I am right now. I promise you it won't disappoint).

Alice said...

Katie, where were you yesterday at 7 am???