Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Paris, Quatre--Le Dernier

Since my last post, I've...

-Lost my memory, apparently, since I can't remember anything we did last week
-Rehearsed a lot
-Freaked out because I thought that if I wanted to change my flight I would have to buy a ticket for $3300
-Spoken to Pascal at Continental who assured me that that wouldn't happen
-Changed my flight to tomorrow at 1.40 pm
-Rehearsed some more
-Worried that our show would get rained out
-Been checked out by the creepy coke addict sound guy, Bruno
-Been in a totally awesome (if not entirely what we rehearsed so much) show about trains
-Become best friends with 9-year old Enzo by playing car racing games on his PSP
-Gotten really drunk on champagne with some really awesome people
-Gotten a huge scrape on my elbow by falling down steep stairs whilst being really drunk
-Said goodbye to all of my new friends
-Attempted to take Real World-style photos of each of them departing
-Been disappointed by my guidebooks
-Seen the Arc de Triomphe (more like Arc de Let Down)
-Walked the Champs-Elysee
-Seen a pigeon nibbling at dog poop
-Gotten a kiss from one Pascal Laurent (who also told me that I was lovely)
-Packed to come home

(Claire, did I forget anything?)

I'm about to go see the Eiffel Tower all lit up, I figured that was a fitting thing to do my last night here since I can't find any midnight shows of Harry Potter. I am assuming, Katie, that you'll be seeing it again almost the instant I get back (which is around 4.30 tomorrow afternoon).

I can't wait to be home!

Au revoir, Paris!

(Pictures to follow on Facebook)

1 comment:

Katie said...

YOU GET HOME TODAY??? ALICE, I WILL SEE IT ANOTHER 50 TIMES WITH YOU. CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.

Oh, hey, glad you had fun in Paris.