Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm having an odd week. The play is over, and though that's sort of nice, it's left me with nothing to do in my evenings. Also, Kevyn left on Monday for a ten day vacation to Las Vegas and LA. So now I have even less to do with my evenings. Somehow, though, this whole week, I've gone to bed at 1 am every night, and woken up at 8.30 am or earlier every day. It's pretty much my own doing--I keep staying up to watch Scrubs at 11.30 and midnight.

I guess that's all I've got to say.

It is several hours later now. I got up at 8.30 today to rehearse with my scene partner, who called me ten minutes before I was about to walk out the door to tell me that he was at the dentist and would be unable to rehearse. Everything he says is a lie. I decided that I could go to school, get a little work done and nap, or finish watching "Spiderman" (which I'd started last night) and then go to school. Obviously I chose Spiderman. Boy, that was a good decision.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You should probably call me and do fun things. Just a thought.