Monday, April 2, 2007

We have five rehearsals left. Half of the readers of this blog are coming to see my play. That makes it sound like a lot, but it's not. It's really not.

Also, have either of you seen the movie "The Secret of Roan Inish"? It's great.

I don't really have much to say. Actually, if I talked about my day yesterday, it would sound a lot like Katie's last post, but without the flowers and cupcakes. We went out to brunch with his family then took a two hour nap then I won in Rummy then we both painted for several hours, then we made steak and watched old episodes of NBC's Comedy Night Done Right. That's the painting I'm painting. Kevyn painted me painting. Craaaaazy, right? This morning we will make rice krispie treats and take pictures and then I will go to school and then we will go to a hookah party. And then we will sleep and sleep and sleep like babies.

I need my beauty rest for next week.

Oh god, it's next week.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You went to a hookah party tonight? Alice, your life is so good.