Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best E-mail Ever

This evening I received what was undoubtedly the best e-mail I have received in a very, very long time. Names have been changed because you all know who it means and the internet is creepy.


Hello Ahice "Chopped Liver" Jorke -
Three people have asked me for the recipe for Lysa "Get To An AA Meeting" Dorschtick's cookies. Would you oblige? And also compliment Corinna "Daddy Issues" Bregner?
Also, I am going home on Wednesday and I will be back on Sunday. Can we hang out multiple times between Monday, December 29, 2008 and Monday, February 2, 2009?
Say hi to Cathy "Daria Morgendorffer" Colye for me!
Happy Christmas!
Much love,
Casey
[PS - If Lysa is really struggling with alcoholism or Corinna really has established daddy issues or you have a phobia of chopped liver, please ignore my off-color jokes. I don't really care how Cathy feels about her nickname.]

3 comments:

cjb said...

SO charmed!

Katie said...

I LOVE MY NICKNAME SO MUCH.

Katie said...

Oh, God, I am laughing so hard at this.