Thursday, January 1, 2009

Worst E-Mail Ever

After much debating over the proper phrasing, I finally told NYCMale that I didn't want to go out with him again. His response was:

"Alice, thats all fine and good. Lets go out as friends. What are you doing New Years?"

Oh my god. Who the fuck goes out on New Years "as friends"? I spent New Years by myself with a slice of buche de noel and "The Devil Wears Prada". Let me tell you, I had a thousand times more fun than I would have had with him.

I'm not going to respond to his e-mail.

But that's never stopped him before.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You didn't tell me you had buche de noel on New Years. 2009!

I feel sad for NYCMale and can't think about him anymore because it's too sad.

erica said...

I am without words. But he sure sounds like someone you should really pursue this friendship with. I mean, what a real wholesome and trustworthy guy. Too bad your other friends aren't more like him.

Lizz said...

I want to hear the details on this guy! soon, I say.