Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday night's alright for bloggin, Saturday night's alright

I thought I would update my two readers who don't live with me on my life in hopes that they will do the same:

I went as a pair of curtains on Halloween. The next day I went to sausage hung over. I partied with Planned Parenthood when Obama won. The next day I went to my first interview at Victoria's Secret hungover. I got two seasonal jobs in one week. I work now at Victoria's Secret in Herald's Square in PINK and the Italian Intimissimi division. I don't fit in. I've never seen another person there read a book. I also got hired at the Bare Escentuals up by school. I still haven't figured out how to spell their name. I haven't worked there yet, but will have my first day of training after T'day. I quit sausage. Every so often NYCMale still sends me desperate e-mails. I still respond but still have not gone out with him. I went to Actorfest and flaked on an audition that that got me at The Network. Stellar move. I'm going to spend Thanksgiving upstate with my bro, sis, mom and grandpa. That will be nice. We are having a rib roast. The roommates are good. The library is good. We have creepy pictures of Macbeth and King Lear hanging on the walls. I recommend reading Steve Martin's Shopgirl. It won't take you more than 24 hours. I recommend you both come back to New York. I swear it's funner here than it's ever been--as evidenced by my being at home bloggin' at 10 pm on a Saturday night. Hm. I can't think of much else to say. I'm gonna go to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish my life was half as exciting as yours. Not only would it be an improvement, but I don't think I can handle your full throttle awesomeness.